Friday 25 October 2013

happy birthday

colourQ challenge: #212


The background for my card uses my Stampin' Up! Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, which was adhered to a black card base. I stamped and punched out the other three colours with the Stampin' Up! co-ordinating Punch and Stamp set.


I added a black strip to the front of my card and added my three punched out shapes.  A bit of bling was added for extra effect. 

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, the punches used are Word Window and Modern Label, all from Stampin' Up!


2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Jackie, love the modern mosaics, especially the embossed background! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant! The the matching stamped images and embossed background! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete