Monday 28 October 2013

Happy Birthday

Less is More Challenge - Recipe Week 143: String or Twine


This weeks challenge at Less is More reminds me of when I started to craft, some thirteen years ago!  The art of Spirelli at that time was very popular, but it's not something that I've seen lately.


I started with a white card blank that I embossed two sets of parallel lines across.  Using my Stampin' Up! Scallop Circle and some black twine found in my stash, I made my flower.  A small button from Stampin' Up! Designer Subtles Collection finished this off.  The leaves were made using my Stampin' Up! Bird Punch.




The sentiment is from the Salutations Set by Paper Smooches.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, love the CAS design :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm so late in visiting!
    This is a really clever idea.
    Great job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete