Tuesday 29 October 2013

just for you

CASology challenge - Week 68: BLACK


I made a black card base, and created a double pierced frame with my Paper-Piercing Essentials Pack from Stampin' Up! 




I double stamped and embossed in white, my Stampin' Up! Quint-Essential Flower stamp.  Then using my Stampin' Up! Scalloped punch, punched out the centre of my image and raised this up on 3D pads.





The sentiment is A Little Sentimental by Clearly Besotted, and was cut out using my Sizzix Banner Die.

5 comments:

  1. lovely ornate piercing very effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so lovely, paper piercing is FABULOUS!!!
    And the banner a perfect balance and touch!
    Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so dramatic - I love the fact that you pupped up a bit! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower is so pretty and so striking against the black. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the drama of this one - I bet it looks even more fabulous in real life with that dimension! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete