Thursday 24 October 2013

Sorry I had the hump with you !!

CASology challenge - Week 67: COUNTRY


I created a background for my "Country" card with Pebbles Inc. Pastel chalks. Using a mask I made a sand dune effect for my Camel. He is from the Zoo Crew set by Paper Smooches, and was coloured in with Promarkers.


The sentiment is computer generated, and cut out with my Sizzix banner die.

I then added a pierced border to the card using Stampin' Up! Paper-Piercing Pack Essentials, to compliment the piercing on the banner. 

4 comments:

  1. Great sponging of your desert and sky! I love the camel idea, too! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What a fun card and a great take on the "country" cue for this week. So glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ... what a fun card ... such a cute camel on top of his sand dune hill! Anita (in France) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this scene, glad the banner die is proving useful :0)

    ReplyDelete