Tuesday 14 January 2014

Happy Birthday

CAS.ology   Week 78: DOT


For this weeks challenge of "Dot" I thought my Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder would be ideal. I used only two colours to try and emphasis the dotty background.


I punched out three butterflies from my contrasting border, and added Rhinestones as another form of dot!
A stamped sentiment in the bottom finishes off my card.



Products used:
Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Papillon Potpourri Stamp and Punch Set - Stampin' Up!
Occasions Stamp Set - Stamposaurus
Crumbcake Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock and Rhinestones from stash
Espresso Ink Pad - Stampin' Up!

You may also like:
    

3 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous card with lovely bright colours!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bright layered butterflies look gorgeous against the Crumb Cake Jackie and the gems are a pretty touch! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dot embossing folder.....oh yes! Perfect! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete