Wednesday 29 January 2014

Have a mice day

CAS.ology   Week 80: Purple


A lovely challenge from CAS-ology this week, Purple, one of my favourite colours to craft with! I started with a white card base, then created a frame by scoring several lines at the top and bottom. I then used an edgelit die to make the wavy border.

I stamped and coloured my image with Promarkers, and added some Rhinestones to the flowers.

I used a suitable "cheesy" sentiment to finish off my card!


Products used:
Happy Little Mice - Little Claire Designs
Promarkers
Adorning Accents Edgelits Die - Stampin' Up!
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - Stampin' Up!
Card stock and Rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

4 comments:

  1. Ha - cheesy! I see what you did there Jackie! This is a lovely card - I like your strong horizontal lines and of course that sentiment! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sweet images - very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love the cheesy sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super sweet ~ a great take on the purple challenge!

    ReplyDelete