Saturday 18 January 2014

It's a Boy

Less is More Challenge -   Week 155 Theme - New Baby!


Using a matching embossing folder and edgelit die I made a blue border for the edge of my card.  I cut out a circle aperture, and then stamped my pram image to fit into this space.

The sentiment has been stamped in the same colour as the border.

I've used 3D pads to raise the front of my card.



Products used:
Baby's Pram Stamp - Hobbycraft
Its a boy Stamp - Hobbycraft
Marina Mist Ink Pad - Stampin' Up!
Delicate Designs Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Large Scallop Edgelits - Stampin' Up!
Card from stash

You may also like:
    

4 comments:

  1. I do love an aperture card Jackie and your pram fits beautifully in the space. Love that deep border too! Hope you're having a great weekend, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful - I love the blue border edge it really makes the whole card pop!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pram looks great peeking through that aperture Jackie!
    Super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning, and so elegant. I love CAS style and baby cards too :) I saw your card on LIM xx

    ReplyDelete