Wednesday 19 February 2014

Happy 18th Birthday Peter


On Pinterest you can't help but see a "card in a box" everywhere, so when I was asked to make an 18th birthday card for a friend, I though I would give it ago. I followed the instructions given by Monica Gale, (see the attached link www.monicagale.com)., and was very pleased with the end result! 

Products used:
Old Olive Card Stock - Stampin' Up!
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock - Stampin' Up!
Seasons of Style Designer Paper- Stampin' Up!
Teeny Tiny Sentiments - Stampin' Up!
Smitty's ABC Stamp Set - Lawn Fawn
Balloon Dies from stash

You may also like:
    

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic and I love how you've personalised it! I've not had a go at the card in the box yet but there's no doubt they really do make a special card to mark an occasion. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete