Saturday 1 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Less is More Challenge -  RAINBOW

Addicted to CAS -  Challenge #31 LOVE


For this weeks challenge of "Rainbow" I decided to make a Valentines card. 

I scored three rows of lines around my card to create a frame. Using some rainbow coloured card, I've hand cut some balloons. The bottom of the balloon uses the heart from my owl punch. They have been mounted on 3D pads.

My bear image has been stamped and then coloured with Promarkers.


Products used:
Bear Stamp - Lily of the Valley
Occasions Sentiment - Stamposaurus
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - Stampin' Up!
Promarkers
Owl Punch - Stampin' Up!
Card stock from stash

You may also like:
    

8 comments:

  1. What fun!
    I love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the splash of colour and the bear is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie. Your bear is so adorable and I love the rainbow-colored balloons. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! I love all the bright colored heart balloons and the bear is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! I love those bright heart-shaped balloons and the idea of them sweeping your cute bear off his feet! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie, just love your LOTV bear with his rainbow balloons.Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jackie, I love it :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popped over from Darnell's blog to say hi, Jackie, and have a wander around ... what a great CAS style you have! This little bear is adorable ... and that rainbow of heart shaped balloons ... gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete