Tuesday 4 February 2014

Just for you - Black and White

CAS.ology   Week 81: And


For my cue word "and", I decided to go with black "and" white. I've kept my design very simple.  My white card base has a double scored embossed frame around it.


I used a Sizzix die for my butterfly and then added some rhinestones for a bit of sparkle. My bird punch was used for the leaves.The sentiment has been stamped and raised up on 3D pads.

This weeks cue card "and" has taken me out of my "comfort zone", as I like working with colours. I have to say I'm pleased with the finished result though.


Products used:
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - Stampin' Up!
Bird Punch - Stampin' Up!
Teeny Tiny Sentiments - Stampin' Up!
Sizzix Butterfly Die - Sizzix
Word Window Punch - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock and Rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

4 comments:

  1. It's always fun stepping outside your comfort zone and can really get our creative juices going! Love your Black and White idea and the scored frame. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping by from Darnell's blog to say hi!
    You make such lovely CAS cards! I especially love the rhinestones on this B&W butterfly. A perfect touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly CAS and lovely gems for a lovely card!!

    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! I hope that you can play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the cue card! Love the simplicity of your design. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete