Tuesday 15 April 2014

For You

CAS(E) this Sketch:  #72


To start with, I glued some paper to my card base, to coordinate with the card, that I was using for my sentiment and butterfly.

I stamped my Just For You message nine times, and cut them out with one of my Circle Dies. I mounted them on 3D pads and then arranged on my card front to match the sketch.

I wanted to add a highlight to my card, so cut out my butterfly, then added pearls to its body, and then attached to my card front.

My sentiment letters have been cut out twice, and then glued together, to add a bit of dimension. 


Products used:
Bonnets & Bowties Paper Pad - Lili of the Valley
For You Stamp Set - Lili of the Valley
Circles Collection Framelits Dies - Stampin' Up!
Parker Upper Case Die Alphabet Set - Memory Box
Basics Pearls - Stampin ' Up!
Butterfly Die - Sizzix


You may also like:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment